We are looking for an AngularJS2 Developer
Where? Forest, Brussels
Languages? English, any other languages is an asset
Join a market leader that is fast evolving and participate in the creation of their new and highly frequented website! Modelled on a start-up, evolve in a pleasant and modern atmosphere. You would be the first AngularJS developer of the new team. Beside your technical skills, our client is looking for a passionate person with great interactional skills.
- Delivering modules and maintaining the front-end of the website.
- Write clean, cross-browser, standards-compliant code.
- Ensuring high performance for mobile and desktop applications.
- Writing tested and documented code with a rigorous mindset.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with internal or external web services.
- Work with other team members; share knowledge, suggestions, perform peer reviews
- Stay up-to-date with market developments; consider and advise on new technologies and emerging standards
- Define and keep your deadlines
- Be part of the bug fixing process
Our client is looking for…
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in a similar position
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Good knowledge of W3C standards and browser-compatibility issues
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive and comprehensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Professional, precise English communication skills
- Previous experience in a scrum environment
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps is an asset
Do you want to be part of the future of the company? Well, do not wait and send your updated CV and/or contact me! Interviews are taking place any time now.